Celebrating two years in the egg business!
Rodger with MozOvos manager Sr. Bule!
You gotta know!
- MozOvos is two years Old.
- MozOvos is profitable
- MozOvos Produces on average 275,400 eggs a month.
- MozOvos is saving $3650.00 a month for future purchses of birds and materials.
- MozOvos supports the International Internship in Mission at $1000.00 a month.
- MozOvos is slowly emerging as a wholesale and retail business that is competitive.
- MozOvos continues to seek excellence in all it does.
My ministry partner Rob at the new property in Northern Mozambique!
- MozOvos has purchased 25 acres of land in northern Mozambique for a future site of MozOvos and other business initatives.
Rafael mentoring 1st year intern Manuel!
Manuel teaching for the very 1st time!
- The International Internship in Mission is three years old.
- 6 three year interns
- 2 second year interns
- 2 American/Brazilian 10 month interns
- 1 first year intern
- 11 interns who lead two local congregations
- 11 interns ministering to close to 100 people weekly
- Interns mentoring Interns (cross mentoring)
- Interns making life long decisions regarding personal purity and holiness
- Interns learning to communicate clearly and with passion the word of God
- Growing in ability to care of their heart and soul
- Challenged in work ethic and plans for future sustainability in life and ministry.
- Interns save $35.00 a month for the duration of the three year internship program
- Interns are growing in leadership and vision for current and future ministry.
- A few interns being mentored to take on new leadership responsibilies as the Internship grows and as we prepare to receive 8 new interns in January.
- Plans are developing to reproduce the Internship leadership model in northern Mozambique among the Makhuwa people on and close to the Island of Mozambique.
WorldVenture, Mozambique Field Conference 2010
- So grateful to lead such a wonderful group of people; MozOvos, Internship and WorldVenture, Mozambique.
- We continue to be humbled through our weakness and thankful that the mercies of others and the Lord are patient and gracious as we learn to lead.
- The WorldVenture, Mozambique team met together in south central Mozambique for three days of prayer, worship, business and Easter services. An amazing time together as a mission family. Our growing team is such a huge blessing and encouragment to the work in Mozambique. Go Moz!
Rodger and Lynne celebrating 19 years of marriage!
- We celebrated 19 years of marriage on April 6th
- Andrew and Stephen continue to be a joy and blessing in our lives as they become fine young men
Thank you Lord for the life for which we have been called. To God be the Glory!